The Braves 400 Fan Club
is a non-profit organization of baseball fans dedicated to supporting the game of baseball at all levels.
Why not join us?
Each year we:
- Host an annual winter banquet honoring Braves Minor League players and coaches,
as well as present the Mr. Baseball and the Luke Appling Nostalgia
- Award the Phil Niekro Scholarship to two regional colleges
- Furnish equipment and/or funds to local organizations
- Honor Metro Atlanta High School Baseball All-Stars at a luncheon in June
- Organize at least one trip to see the Atlanta Braves play out of town, and at least one trip to a Braves minor league game
- Donate tickets to the Reach Out, Be My Guest program of the Atlanta Braves Foundation
- Host tailgate parties prior to Braves home games
- Organize club luncheons with guest speakers
Other benefits of membership:
- Access Club activity updates via the internet or our 24-hour hotline: 770-416-4539
- Purchase Atlanta Braves post season tickets before they go on sale to the general public
- Enjoy the Tomahawk Times, our periodic newsletter containing Braves 400 Fan Club news and Club activities updates
- Receive an annual membership card and a Braves 400 Fan Club decal to show your support of the Braves
- Access our exclusive Ticket Exchange Mailing List to buy, sell or trade Braves tickets with other club members.
How to join:
To join electronically, click here.
Print a copy of the Braves 400 Fan Club Application
(to print the application, right click on the opened document and then left click on the print option)
and mail it to:
Braves 400 Fan Club
P.O. Box 7689
Atlanta, GA 30357-0689
(If the application does not display properly you may need to download the Adobe Reader.)